This tutorial will guide you through creating a basic File Manager to display existing files within a single folder. It is very flexible and easy to extend according to your needs.
The main topics we will be covering within the tutorial:
- Create a custom layout that will expand to a new line depending on the width of the main window.
- Read files from a folder.
- Create a loop to populate the existing files within the UI.
- Automatically display an image if it is available.
- Create a small alphabetical menu to quickly jump to the desired asset.
- Add a slider to dynamically resize the buttons.